Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Gotta say for being a short month, Im happy I still got to finish a few more items!
1) Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner - This was ok. I thought it would be more conditioning since it has argan oil in it but it wasnt anything spectacular. I wont be repurchasing this.
2) Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - I bought this to see if it was a cheaper alternative to my trusty Macadamia Oil repair masque. And since its not a dupe, it still worked pretty well. I will always pick the macadamia oil over this but Ill repurchase this to save some cash.
3) John Frieda Precision Foam Color Conditioner (2) - I died my hair in February and I have to use 2 boxes so I used these right after and a couple weeks after to keep up the glossy shine.
4) Phiosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake - This was a Sephora Birthday Gift and Ive had it for forever and finally finished it. I love Philosophy shower gels so I would definitely purchase more in the future.
5) I Melt With You Organic Sugar Cube Scrub in Peaches & Cream - I got this at an LA arts and crafts fair. Someone was selling soaps and scrubs that they make from home and I picked this one since the scent was amazing! They have a website so Ill probably end up googling I Melt With You to buy more.
6) Gucci By Gucci perfume - This was my first big girl perfume and Ive had it for years. Im definitely going to keep the bottle and use it as decoration. It was a musky floral and so far Ive liked all the Gucci fragrances I have smelled.
7) Manna Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion - I got this in a Birchbox and it was meant to mix with moisturizer or used as a highlighter. I would use it as a highlighter since I have oily skin. This lasted forever. It was ok, Im not going to purchase it.
8) Bourjois Metallise Metalic Eyeliner in Brun Inoxydable - I used this everyday on my lower lash line and it created a nice shimmer next to my black liner. I would definitely buy this again if I can find it.
9) Mac Eye Kohl in Smolder - This has been my favorite black liner since high school. I have gone through maybe 10 of these. I have to have one in my collection at all times.
10) Stila Tinted Moisturizer in Medium - This was the never ending moisturizer. I used it everyday in the morning and it lasted about a year. I dont think I will be repurchasing this because its pretty expensive and I got this one on sale for $5.
11) Neutrogena Brightening Concealer in Medium - I got this in a BzzAgent campaign and this too lasted a long time. It was ok. I didnt cover much but it did have a brightening effect. I think the Maybelline one is better.
12) Lip Smacker Girl Scouts Thin Mints lip balm - This is the second in the limited edition trio I got of girl scout cookie flavored lip balms. This smelled and tasted so good. If you can find these, pick it up!
13) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Virgo - Ive had this one for awhile and I thought it smelled like berries, everyone else thought they smelled coconut, but the back says vanilla lol
14) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Bows & Berries - This definitely smelled like berries!
15) Miracle Skin Transformer - I loved this. I used it when I would travel on the weekends and it made my skin literally transform. Im definitely going to look into buying the full size.
16) Caudalie Vinexpert Serum - I really liked this. Its pretty expensive but if I can ever splurge I will probably pick this up. Its a great serum!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you finish up last month?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3