Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So this months Birchbox is an improvement from last month so thank goodness for that. This months theme was red carpet but I never pay attention to the themesI just want to try products! lol
1) Beauty Protector - Protect & Detangle: I was actually looking forward to this one because Im going to Hawaii this weekend and was going to buy a travel size heat protecting spray and a detangler before I left so Birchbox must have read my mind! Full size is $21.95
2) Dermablend Professional - Smooth Indulgence Concealer in Almond: Im excited for this one because Ive used products from this brand and it works! I havent tried their concealer yet so I cant wait to see how it works out. Full size is $22
3) Dr. Lipp - Original Nipple Balm for Lips: This is kind of weird but its a lip balm! I actually need a new one because EOS is not cutting it anymore! Hopefully this is super moisturizing like it claims. Full size is $14.50
4) Juicy Couture - Couture La La: I like a few of the juicy scents so Im glad I finally got to try this one out. I like it! It has mandarin, red current, lily and orange blossom - Its funny because I usually dont like those notes. But I guess together they work for me lol Full size is $19-$90
5) Votivo - Pink Mimosa Candle: This is a cute little lifestyle extra. It will probably only last about an hour but I like the scent! It has notes of strawberry, mandarin, and gardenia. Full size is $26
6) Ghiradelli - Milk Chocolate & Caramel Square: This was another extra in the box (probably a peace offering for disappointing us so much lately) it was a nice surprise and I ate it as soon as I took this picture.
What did you get in your Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.birchbox.com