Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
^^Picture is mine please do not take!
So this month has been a pretty fast one, and I have to say I am glad for that! I am so ready for spring (:
These are my favorites from right to left:
1) Elf translucent setting powder This was only around $3 and is a great setting powder. I dont really like using a colored powder on my face after foundation, because I feel too cakey. This is great for that!
2) Mac MSF in Blond- This is so great! It was limited edition, so you probably will have a hard time finding it now, but it is so great. It can be used as a cheek color or a highlight.
3) Love & Beauty eye shadow palette This is super great! It was only around $4 and I love it. The colors are super pigmented and it goes on great. With a little primer it will last forever. Read my more in depth post about it here : http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/are-they-worth-it-love-eauty-eyeshadows-and-swatches?blog_id=43942
4) Covergirl Lashblast mascara- This is the best mascara I have tried! I keep trying to use different ones, but I always go back to this. It is super cheap and you should check it out!
5) Mac Lipglass in Easy Lounger- This is a super pretty color. It was limited edition from the to the beach collection, and I wish it wasnt! I love it though!
6) Mac 187 Brush- This is a great brush for buffing in your foundation. I have also seen it being used for blush and other things, but I just love it for my foundation. You should check it out!
7) Cetaphil Daily Cleanser- This is so great! I use it every day, and it is gentle enough for daily use! I would recommend it to anyone and you should try it out! More in depth about it here: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/review-cetaphil-daily-facial-cleanser#comment-form
8) Not pictured: Sephora eye makeup remover- I used this every night for my makeup remover and I love it! More in depth here: http://www.luuux.com/health-beauty/sephora-waterproof-eye-makeup-remover-1#comment-form
Thank you for reading!