Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is another empties post and I feel so happy when I know I use up products that I bought. Hehe Anyways here are my February empties
1. Covergirl Lash Blast Fushion Water Resistant (Black) This mascara is awful! It dried up really fast and it does nothing to my lashes. I will not repurchase this.
2. The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth I love this stuff. It makes my skin look smoother and softer. This is pretty pricey so I would wait for it to go on sale then Ill repurchase it.
3. Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo I hate this dry shampoo. It leaves a grey cast on my hair whenever I use this. I have dark hair so thats a big no-no. It also weighs down my hair. I will not repurchase this.
4. Victorias Secret Make It Last Prime & Set Makeup Spray I actually bought this on a whim and ended up really liking it. It does keep my makeup on for a really long time. I will repurchase this.
5. Clinique Happy Perfume This is my favorite perfume back in the days and whenever I use this, it reminds me of middle school. Although this is a sample size that I used up, I have repurchased this perfume in the full size many times. So I will definitely repurchase this.
6. Estee Lauder Pleasures Perfume This is another sample size perfume I have used up this month and I also really like the scent of this as well. I have gotten quite a few compliments whenever I wear this. I probably will repurchase this.
7. The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter This actually lasted me a few months, which I really like. But the product itself is just okay. It is really greasy. But other than that, it does a great job removing my makeup. It also makes my skin really soft afterward. But I probably wont repurchase this.