Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
It`s getting warmer where I live now (basically it`s a beach weather) so I try to limit my makeup and finally found the perfect moisturizer. I also came back to my favourite spring/summer nail polish!
1. Yves Rocher Cure Solucions serum 24 h - it`s light and perfect under foundation!
2. Maybelline Pure Makeup - nice coverage but still looks natural
3. Inglot blush number 88 - great warm colour
4. Clinique Cream Shaper for eyes - 2 neutral shades - quick eye makeup on the go
5. Clinique High Impact mascara - fav mascara ever!
6. Murad T-Zone pore refining gel - made my skin smooth and reduced blemishes.
7. Essie Van d`go - formula is terrible, but the colour is to die for!
The photo is mine.