Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This month is almost over so I decided to show you the makeup products I used the most this month.
- Sephora Primer
- Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation
- Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere Foundation
- Benefit Some Kind-a Gorgeous Foundation
- Essence Forget It Concealer
- Benefit Erase Paste
- MAC Studio Careblend Pressed
- The Body Shop All-in-one Face Powder
- MAC Fix +
- Sephora Kabuki Brush
- Shiseido Cream Shadow
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadow
- Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara
- Wink Perfect Brows
- The Body Shop Coconut Lip Butter
The reason I have 3 foundations in my monthly favourites is because, on more special occasions or at work I wear the Chanel foundation but on "normal" days I wear the MUFE`s Face & Body Foundation.
I only wear Benefit`s Some Kind-a Gorgeous when I really need more coverage because both of my Chanel and MUFE`s foundation are light coverage.
I also have two face powders because my MAC`s Studio Careblend Pressed is almost finishing, but I still love it!
- Do you like my favourite products?
- Have you ever tried any of these products?
- Pictures are mine
Source link: http://www.sephora.com/