Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I keep forgetting we are in Spring already because the weather outside does not seem to be reflecting that lately. It`s been yucky and rainy all week and we are expecting it to be this way for a few more days....ugh. By the way, I wanted to apologize for being so MIA this week. Two of my younger sibling are spending their Spring break with me and I am trying to spend more time with them rather than being glued to my computer (although they are always glued to their iPods, smh).
Spring is one of my favorite seasons and a lot of it has to do with color. Spring is when stores bring out their colorful clothing items, bright shoes and of course nail polish.
I neglect my pastels and bright nail polish colors during their cooler seasons but bring them out as soon as we hit Spring.
I wanted to share my top nail polish colors for the Spring:
1. Essie Forget me nots - barbie pink
2. Essie Borrowed and blue - pastel blue
3. Essie Lilacism - lilac purple
4. Essie Van D` Go - pastel peach
5. Essie Turquoise and Caicos - Turquoise
6. Butter London Trout Pout - Salmon coral pink
7. Sinful Colors Innocent - lime green
8. China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint- Mint pastel
9. China Glaze Lemon Fizz- pastel yellow
10. China Glaze peachy keen - peach
11. China Glaze Second hand silk - cool blueish pink
12. China Glaze High hopes - bright coral
13. China Glaze For Audrey - Tiffany blue
Can you tell I love pastels?
What are your favorite polishes for the Spring? Any recommendations???