Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Heyauur everyone. How are you guys doing?
How has you day been ?
Today i want to share with you lovely guys about a vegetarian dish which is totally easy to make and ideal as a last-minute, midweek supper. If your vegetarian than your free to have it because this is pure vegetarian. It taste like heaven and smells amazing.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 chopped tomatoes (no seeds)
- 3 chopped onions
- 1 chopped red chilli
- 4 eggs
- 100ml milk
- 1 tspolive oil
- 100g grated cheddar
- 2 large wraps
- YOU can serve this with soured cream
1. In a small bowl, mix the tomatoes, half the spring onions and half the red chilli
2. Beat the eggs and milk with a fork
3. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the remaining spring onion and chilli for 1 min
4. Then pour in the egg mix.
5. Gently scramble the eggs by dragging the egg mixture as it sets into the middle of the pan.
6. When cooked, add on the cheese.
7. Stir through, and then divide between the wraps.
8. Tuck up the top and bottom of each wrap and roll up
9. Serve with soured cream
I think this is easy, quick, tasty, filling in a good way, not too many ingredients. This deserves more than just star rating. Also you can make the wrap at home like I did.I usedhomemade tortillas-whole meal flour, little bit of oil, water, and roll as thin as you dare, 1 min in the microwave. Do let me know what you think, and if your try it.
comment and rate and follow :)