Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sure that you noticed That collars are a fashion piece and it uses a lot now. And apparently the next season will also be in fashion this project :) I found a blog for me is perfect because it is simple and goes with everything. To do so will require material and directions. For that I say exactly what it says on the blog :)
- Around 1 meter of delicate gold chain.
- One lobster clasp
- Five gold jump rings
- Beading plyers
1. Cut your chain into three pieces - one around 50cm, and 25cm around the Other two.
2. Create the base of the necklace out of the longer piece of chain by attaching a jump ring to one end and the lobster clasp to the Other end.
3. In the very middle of the chain attach a jump ring and the Other two pieces of chain to this jump ring.
4. Put on the necklace in the mirror and hold up the two ends of the chain pieces to see where you think the parts of chain collar Should sit. There is not any right or wrong here - just test Until You like the roundness of the collar.
5. Attach Remaining These ends with jump rings chain of further Top up on the collar necklace to create the shape and feel free to cut shorter if required.
I hope you like the idea and if by chance you do try, let me know so you can see how it looks :)
*The images are not mine, check out de source link