Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I don`t go out too often so I was pretty excited to throw on a bit more makeup to go bar hopping with my friends. I decided to create a very simple look to compliment my super bright MAC Party Parrot lipstick. At first, I wasn`t too sure about getting it but I am so in love with it! it has become one of my favorite lipsticks! It`s a super bright neon pinky coral that livens up any look. I think it would look fine paired with a nice eyeshadow look but to really make it pop it`s best to go with a barely there look. Here`s what I used:
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 30
- Sleek Contour Kit in Deep
- MAC Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish
- Milani Easybrow in Dark Brown
- Sheer Cover duo concealer
- Elf cream eyeliner in black
- Benefit They`re Real mascara
- Cherry Blossom #199 falsies
- MAC Party Parrot lipstick
Images are mine!!
Source link: http://fancieland.com