Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Some time ago, me and my friend Beccy were wandering around Superdrug when we came across a new brand (or new to us as the case may be) called FAMOUS By Sue Moxley, now I don`t spend much time browsing around in shops like Boots or Superdrug as it`s usually too bustly around the make-up section but I was totally drawn in by the colours and shimmer coming off this stand, just dazzling. Anyway, I`ve always had a bit of a thing for Bobbi Browns shimmer brick and almost caved to buy it several times but the sting is in the price at £30 a pop and my willpower was strong... Indeed I realise it`s probably worth it but I cannot justify it to myself so when I spotted these bad boys by FAMOUS I was sucked in!
Despite my elation after spotting these I did not bite the bullet and buy them, lord knows why! I did get them eventually however and I`ve been trying these out for a few weeks now and I love them, they make me happy. I love the price tag even more at £6.50 (the usual price) for 7.5g of product, a seemingly generous amount!
So here are some of the Pro`s:
- Awesome pigmentation
- They`re not powdery or chalky
- They blend like a dream
- The colours are pretty (individually or mixed together)
- The price is right
- They last a good few hours on me
Only a couple of con`s:
- Packaging is a bit cheap looking/touching (I`m nit picking)
- What I will say about these is they are sooooo hard to get your hands on, prior to getting these I looked in various Superdrugs and no avail, in fact the ones I have looked in don`t even stock the brand. What`s all that about? So by the end of this post if you are convinced by these then prepare for a far and wide search to get one/some/them all.
Obviously the long list of pro`s outweigh the con`s, these are a go-to everyday product if I am looking for a subtle highlight of pink or gold. Not much more to say other than if you are price savvy or you cannot bear to spend £30 on a BB shimmer brick then these are a great substitute/dupe/whatever for these.
Thanks for reading!
For swatches swing by my blog at: http://lifesapeachblog.blogspot.com/
Source link: http://lifesapeachblog.blogspot.com/