Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
Just like every other girl in the world, I love Fall! However, where I live, Fall has been sort of weird. It`s been mostly chilly and rainy and gross, not at all crisp and pretty like I imagine. But that hasn`t stopped me from getting into the spirit! I`ve been burning autumn candles and wearing chunky scarves and painting my nails fall colors. And of course, pumpkin spice tea, pumpkin cider, pumpkin cream cheese...it`s everywhere!
My makeup routine changes a bit in the fall too. I find myself reaching for more muted tones, and more reds, browns, and purples. I also find that my makeup becomes a bit darker and more defined. I wanted to come on here and share a look I did recently, because it encompasses a lot of the fall trends that I`ve been embracing!
Keep reading for how I got this easy fall look!
1. I primed my lids with MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, to prepare my lids for matte shadows and prevent creasing.
2. I used the limited edition It Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration palette that I just got from Ulta (spoiler alert..I love it so far!!) for my eyeshadows. All over my lid I patted `Miracle`, a warm brown, and then using a fluffy brush, I deepened the crease and outer corner with a combination of `Spice` and `Hot Cocoa` which are darker matte browns.
3. Using a Q-tip, I swiped upwards to create a clean line in the outer corner of the shadow. I love how crisp and clean this makes the eyes look!
4. I lined my upper and lower lash lines with the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Crave which came in last holiday`s Ocho Loco 2 set and is a deep matte charcoal gray.
5. I did mascara on my upper and lower lashes with the Chanel Le Volume De Chanel mascara.
6. I highlighted my inner corner with `Snow Angel`, again from the It Cosmetics palette, and then patted the `Transforming Radiance` shade to give it more of a satin finish.
FACE AND CHEEKS:
7. For a smooth complexion, I used the Smashbox Original Photo Finish primer, which I only tried for the first time recently and I`m absolutely loving it!
8. I concealed under my eyes using my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Brightening
9. I wanted a luminous foundation to bring life back into my skin, so I used my favorite satin-finish foundation, L`Oreal True Match Lumi. I set it in my T-zone with my L`Oreal True Match Mineral pressed powder.
10. For blush, I used MAC Gingerly which is a beautiful ginger-brown blush with a slight hint of pink on the cheeks. This is the ultimate in a fall-blush: gives your cheeks a tawny hue that still looks like you just came out of the cold! It is SO perfect!
11. To give my face a bit more luminosity, I tapped the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal on the tops of my cheeks. I am loving this beautiful liquid highlight--I want to try the pressed version next!
And, last but not least...LIPS!
12. I am loving the whole 90`s-style lipstick look, especially colors that have a brick-red sort of tone. The one I`m wearing for this look is called Fast Play by MAC. It is an Amplified finish and it wears incredibly. I get so many compliments when I wear this shade! It deepens my lips but also warms them up slightly and just makes my whole face look polished and sophisticated.
That wraps up my entire look! I love this warm, rich look for fall, and pairing it with chunky sweaters and boots and cute hats and scarves! Let me know if you end up trying it too!
(images are mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com)
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp fall mac itcosmetics matte eotd