Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello lovely Luuuxers!
Fall is here, which means fall fashion is here too! Fall is normally really chilly where I live, so I love incorporating fur into my outfits and accessories to keep warm! I wanted to share with you all how I like to style fur vests! A lot of people might think that fur vests are kind of out there, or that they can`t pull it off. But anyone can, and whenever I wear my vest I get a ton of compliments!!
The fur vest that I am wearing is from Forever 21. At $40, it was on the pricey side for that store, but rather inexpensive compared to other ones I have seen out there. I have also seen them at other stores like H&M and Banana Republic. And, by the way, this vest is *faux* fur--I do not support or condone the use of real fur in fashion! Besides, in my opinion, faux fur looks really similar and is so much cheaper.
For this outfit, I wanted the fur to be the focal point of the outfit, so I paired it with more simple pieces underneath.
1. Button down white shirt: H&M
2. Skinny jeans: Paige Premium Denim, bought at Nordstrom Rack
3. Silver rhinestone statement necklace: H&M
4. Boots: Franco Sarto, bought at Nordstrom Rack
5. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Crosby in Black Cherry (if you want to see how I got this through blogging on Luuux, check out my most recent posts!!)
For this outfit, I wanted to make it look a little more formal, and a little more colorful. I love this outfit because it is very feminine and fun!
1. Dress: Nordstrom Rack
2. Pin-dot tights: Carson Pirie Scott
3. Gold braid belt: Francesca`s Collections
4. Boots: Franco Sarto
Finally, I wanted to put together an outfit that was a little more edgy, with a casual vibe that is still good for going out.
1. Gray v-neck embellished top: H&M
2. Leopard circle scarf: Discovery
3. Black jeggings: American Eagle
4. Leopard flats: MIA, bought at Nordstrom Rack
5. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff Mini Crosby in Black Cherry
As you can see, one fur vest can spice up so many different outfits and add more sophistication or fun to an otherwise plain outfit. They are more wearable than one might think! I would love to wear this vest with a pair of faux leather pants, if I ever find a pair that I like!
Do you wear fur vests? How do you style them? Let me know by commenting below! Hope you`re all having a lovely Fall season! :)
(images are mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com)
LuuuxWeeklyFashionComp fur vest fashion outfit