Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hello Lovely Luuuxers!
Today was the first time in a long time that I could really sit down and take my time with my makeup. I recently purchased a `to-go` size of the MAC Blue Brown Pigment for $10, knowing that I both have wanted this pigment for what feels like forever, and also could never justify purchasing the full sized version, knowing very well that I would never ever go through it all. So I put it to the test today, and I thought I would share the result with all of you!
The main two products I used were the pigment, of course, and then the Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette. It`s an absolutely incredible palette, which you should keep in mind for the VIB and VIB Rouge sales at Sephora!!
1. First, I primed my eyes with the MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre and then swiped one of the yellowish-beige shades from the S&L palette all over the lid to help with blending
2. I blended in the shades Ludwin and Succubusfrom S&L in the crease, keeping Ludwin on the top part of the crease and Succubus more concentrated beneath it
3. I coated a flat shader brush with MAC Fix+ and then used the damped brush to coat on the Blue Brown pigment all over the lid
4. I used a pencil brush to line the lower lashline with Ludwin, and then carefully tapped the pigment onto the center part of the lower lashline
5. I liked the upper and lower water lines with a brown kohl liner by L`Oreal
6. For mascara, I started with a coat of Dior Diorshow lash primer and then added the Buxom Lash mascara on top. I adore this mascara so much!
And that is the entire look! I highly recommend doing a look like this that requires pigments before applying foundation and under eye concealer, just because they can be kind of messy, no matter how careful you are!
Have any of you tried or owned MAC Blue Brown? A helpful hint: this pigment has been duped to death, most notably in the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette as a pressed shadow! But the `to go` size from MAC is still pretty generous, plus with pigments, a little goes a long way, so $10 is a sweet price!
(image is mine and exclusive to http://luuux.com)
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp mac pigment bluebrown katvond