Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s how I did my makeup last night! I honestly just wanted to try out a new foundation, but ended up doing my eye makeup as well. I got a chance to use a few new products and some old products that I hardly used. I just decided to keep it simple for the most part, then added a pop of color on the eyes.
1. Essence airbrush Primer
2. Ruby Kisses Foundation
3. NYX Sweet Cheeks Bronzer (Used as a Highlight)
4. Maybelline Mineral Power Blush
5. Elf Concealer
6. LA Girl conceraler
1. Maxi lipstick "Creme Brulee"
2. Kleancolor Lipstick "Tea Rose"
* I mixed the two
3. Sephora lip gloss
1. Parisian Beauty eye shadows
2. Almay Dial Up mascara
3. Sephora Gel liner
4. Ulta Black eye liner