Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I was feeling a little jazzy today so I decided to go the extra mile with my makeup lol. I usually skip the foundation and eyeshadow out of laziness but today I wanted to dress things up a bit. Here`s what I used:
- Maybelline Fit Me foundation in 355
- Tarte Smooth Operator concealer in deep
- Milani illuminating face powder in Hermosa rose
- Nars matte peach blush
- Wet n Wild Color Icon pencil in Mink Brown
- Sheer Cover duo concealer
- Matte brown and tan shadows on lid, crease and highlight from NYX palette
- Teal on bottom lid from Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV
- Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes
- Red Cherry falsies
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Soft Fuschia
Images are mine!!
Source link: http://Fancieland.com