Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! So this isn`t today`s FOTD, but it was the FOTD several months ago in February! This was probably a look I wore to work because it was quick and easy. Lately I`ve actually been too lazy to put on eye makeup for work so I just put on the necessary face makeup, do my brows and go.
- Revlon ColorStay Whipped foundation in `Sand Beige`
- Rock & Republic pressed powder in Chiffon (DC)
- Rock & Republic blush in Lust (DC)
- MAC contour powder in Shadowy (Pro Store ONLY)
- Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Rock
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes liner in 0L
- Dark matte brown shadow from the Maybelline Enchanted Forest quad to smudge and set the liner
- Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara
- Brows: some dark brown brow pencil
- Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle
Thanks for reading!
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.