Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Forever 21 is a well known for their super affordable and trendy clothing. The store is filled with bright and bold colors such as neons, hot pinks, corals, royal blues, pastels, etc. For some reason, managed to pick up some neutrals and dark colors in my haul. I actually needed to find some tops to wear with my colored skinny jeans and you can never go wrong with some basic colored apparels.
2. Flowy black/white geometric tank $10.50 - this top goes well with any color denim pants or shorts. Its flowy and loose fitting. I like the buttons going down at the front and how theres a slight hi-low hem to it. You can always add a pop of bold color cami underneath to brighten up the shirt. Made of 100% rayon so its perfect for summer.
3. crochet detailed tank $4.99 - found this on the clearance rack. Very feminine and flowy as well. The crochet details give some interest to the top. Its pleated so it hides my flabby tummy well =)
4. black racer back tank $7(?) - I was on a hunt for a tank like this for a while. Its not just your average tank but more with a wider sleeve hole. It hangs a lot lower under the armpits so my bright colored bandeau tops can show through. It looks cute even with lace trimmed bandeau tops peeping through the sides. I normally wear a small but I got it in a size Large to make sure its super comfy. Great with bright colored jeans as well.
5. gray lose t-shirt with crochet details at the back $9 - another simple top to wear with any denim or shorts. The crochet details at the back is great for some interest and uniqueness.
6. Hi-lo black skirt $14.80 - I LOVE this skirt! its a subtle hi-lo hemline without it being to extreme. Its probably about 8 inches shorter at the front. Its a staple skirt thats SUPER confortable and easy to wear. I prefer this hi-lo length over the extreme. I like how it shows off all the wedges and platforms. Can even take this skirt into the fall.
7. basic gray cami/tank $2.50 - seriously u can never have enough of these tanks. theyre super cheap, comes in many colors, and the best part is that the length is longer. I hate how tanks will shrink to an short length after you wash it. These stay past the waist.
Source link: http://www.forever21.com/Product/Main.aspx?br=f21