Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
1. I applied E.L.F. eyelid primer all over my lids.
2. I applied NYX Jumbo eye pencil in milk all over my lids. (From Michelle @ All Things Girly. Thank you Michelle!)
3. I applied eyeshadow #1 on the inner half of my lids.
4. I applied eyeshadow #2 on the outer half of my lids in a "V" shape.
5. I applied eyeshadow #3 on the center of my lids between eyeshadow #1 & #2.
5. I also blended a little of eyeshadow #1 over #2 on the outer "V" of my lids to lighten up the color.
Source link: http://msodapop.blogspot.com/2011/08/eotd.html