Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yikes! Ive been hoarding this trash since the end of April!
1 & 2) Bed Head Self Absorbed shampoo & conditioner - I loved the scent of these, they smelled like orange candies. However these didnt do anything special to my hair. They got the job done with cleansing and conditioning but I wouldnt repurchase these.
3) Nivea Extended Moisture lotion - I really liked this lotion because it was very moisturizing and smelled like a good looking man lol This was perfect for the winter months so I will probably end up repurchasing this at the end of the year.
4) Summers Eve Cleansing Wash in Delicate Blossom - This might be a TMI product but I really liked it when I didnt want a strongly scented Bath & Body Works body wash all up in there. I would definitely repurchase this product but I would like to try the other scents. This was a faint clean floral scent, I would probably try a fresher cleaner scent.
5) Salon Grafix Spray Powder Shampoo for brunette shades - I really liked this! The Batiste for dark hair is probably still my favorite but I would still repurchase this (I do have a back up) Its definitely a close second.
6) Bath & Body Works foaming hand wash in Fresh Picked Strawberries - LOVE the foaming hand washes at BBW. I have like 20 back ups for different scents. Ive always loved the Fresh Picked Strawberries scent so I will most likely repurchase it when it comes back.
7) GeoDeo Detox Complex deodorant in Island - I NEVER include deodorants, toothpastes, contact solution, etc. because I finish those constantly and I honestly think its a waste of time to include them since were all (hopefully) using and finishing up those things. But this I got in a Influenster box awhile back so I wanted to share what I thought. I hated it. It didnt do anything it claimed and it didnt have any protection at all. I would only use it if I wasnt going anywhere or I would put it on right before bed. Dont waste your money on this.
8) Bath & Body Works 3-wick candle in Sydney Harbor - I bought this because I miss Sydney so much. I went to Australia about 3 years ago and Im dying to go back. This had the scent of salt water, eucalyptus and bamboo wood. I think if they left out the bamboo this would be spot on. But this was a good fresh scent, I dont think I would repurchase it though since lately Ive been into more sweeter scents.
9) Bath & Body Works travel sized lotion in Velvet Sugar - I LOVED this scent. Like I said Ive been into sweeter scents and this smelled like sugary goodness. If I didnt have so many lotions right now I would repurchase!
10) Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Strawberry Cheesecake - This was a pretty good scent, sweet but nothing special. I wouldnt repurchase this one but I did enjoy it.
11) LOreal Paris Feria Conditioning Shampoo - I got this from the Ombre hair dye kit which I used in April (then did another round in May) This was a good shampoo, perfect for after bleaching your hair. I love the Feria line.
12) Banila Co Let Me Touched Glow BB Cream in Yellow Beige - LOL I love reading the English translations on foreign products. This was an amazing BB Cream. This was from Hong Kong so I have no idea how Im going to get my hands on another one but I did buy other brands of BB Cream while I was there so hopefully theyre just as good!
13) Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy & Viva La Juicy La Fleur rollerball - LOVE these 2 scents. I have the full sizes of these so thankfully I can still smell them but Ill miss not being able to touch up with them during the day.
14) Pritty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion in Light - My friend gave me this lotion which was invented by a make up artist who wanted skin to look flawless. I looked it up and its $40! Yikes! I had no idea. I liked this but wouldnt want to pay that much for this. It was like a tinted lotion that made your skin glow, but it was not shimmery at all. It really did make my skin look flawless. It kind of had the dry oil feel. Hopefully I can find a cheaper alternative or Ill just have to splurge.
15) Bath & Body Works Wallflower refill bulb in Marshmallow Fireside - This is one of my all time favorite scents. I always have back ups and use it year round. It is sweet and musky which is the perfect room scent for me.
16) Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet - Im so over Baby Lips right now. I liked this at first but then realized it wasnt as moisturizing as I wanted it to be. The good thing was it was very pigmented for being tinted lip balm. I wont be repurchasing Baby Lips anytime soon.
17) Olay Wet Cleansing Towelettes - HATED these. I bought this from Ulta. They were like $4 and came with 30 wipes so I thought it was a good deal but these didnt do anything and they stung my eyes and felt like they were burning my skin. I dont have sensitive skin at all and I couldnt imagine someone with sensitive skin using these. Dont buy them!
What have you finished lately? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine - and can be found on my blog**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.mgismarygrace.blogspot.com