Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
With Fall nearing, anticipation of the new iPhone has people guessing what the improvements will be. I ran across an article detailing the most obvious upgrades we can expect to see in the iPhone 5 (if that is even what they end up calling it).
1) Bigger Display: Taking it from 3.5 inches to 4 inches.
2) iOS 6: There is usually a software update with the new phones, with cool new features.
3) 4G LTE: Everyone else seems to be talking about 4G, so hopefully the new iPhones have caught up with the times.
4) A new look: The black and silver look has been standard for awhile now. There is talk that a grey/chrome version could be possible.
5) Smaller dock port: The word is that there will be a different connector for charging. Ssy goodbye to all your old connector cords.
6) Wireless Charging: Wireless updates are already available on Apple technology. If more things could be done wirelessly (like charging), this would make life a lot more simple.
What do you hope to see on the future iPhone?
Image Source: http://www.webestigate.com/tag/iphone-5/