Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Exotic Arab Makeup Arabic Bridal Smokey Eyes
1. Apply the base as you apply for any make-up.
2. Apply mauve or red bronze base eyeshadow on upper and lower lids. Highlight the socket areas with a smoky black hued shadow pigment.
3. Use a slightly thicker eyeliner to highlight the eyes.
4. Curl your eyelashes to give them a smoky look.
5. Apply mascara.
6. Apply mauve or red blush
on to complete the look for smoky eye.
Tips on how to do Smokey eye makeup
* Remember to keep lips nude. When applying strong makeup (like smoky eyes or red lips) put the focus on either eyes or lips, never both.
* Apply white translucent powder below the eye and dust off after applying eye makeup
. It will catch any fallen shadow.
* For a bit of fun, try a blue or purple mascara. It will make blue eyes "pop."
* Liner doesn`t have to come in pencil form. Makeup experts know eyeshadows make some of the best eyeliners. To do this take an eyeliner brush, wet it, then dab wet brush into the dark shadow. This allows for a deep, precise line. You can also use the dark shadows without wetting brush first. Either way, eyeliner is necessary for smoky eye.
The key to the perfect smoky eye is proper blending. You want to make sure colors are blended together flawlessly.
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvnugBaRdfo