Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Because of all of the Holiday Cheer going on, I`ve decided to host a little Holiday Giveaway to all of my followers. I was inspired to do a giveaway during the Sephora VIB event. When only the VIB members were given an opportunity to receive the special promotion, I thought it was a little unfair and decided to pick up a few goodies for one of my followers.
Sephora was (and still is) stocked with so many great value sets this season, so I picked out three of them to share. These make great individual gifts to family and friends, and are compact enough to work as stocking stuffers for any beauty lover.
I picked up two little kits from Tarte, which is a brand that I have been more and more impressed with this year.
- Tarte The Stand Out Limited Edition Best Sellers Kit
- Tarte Eye-ssentials Amazonian Clay Discovery Kit
The last kit is definitely for any lip lover. Pucker up for the Holidays!
- Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Lip Set
With that being said, here are the rules to enter.
1. Must be a follower of mine on Blogspot and follow all rules mentioned (Link to giveaway here: http://xoxobeautyxoxo.blogspot.com/2012/12/holiday-giveaway.html)
2. Must be a follower and friend of mine on http://Luuux.com
3. Must leave ONE comment on BLOGSPOT GIVEAWAY POST.
4. Must re-post this on either your blog, luuux, tumblr, etc. (LEAVE THE LINK TO YOUR RE-POST IN THE COMMENTS ALONG WITH YOUR COMMENT).
5. Must be 18 or older (or have your parents permission to provide me your mailing address).
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE MADE ON MY BLOGSPOT GIVEAWAY POST TO QUALIFY. DO NOT ENTER BY COMMENTING ON LUUUX.
This giveaway is open to BOTH International and U.S./Canada residents and will last until the end of the month (ENDING ON TUESDAY, DEC 25th). I know this set will not get to you after the Holidays, but I hope to get it to the winner by the new year.
FTC: This is not a sponsored giveaway. I am not getting paid or receiving anything for hosting this giveaway, and everything was purchased with my own money.