Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi ladies, so this may seem like a lot of steps but I have actually been pretty good at doing this in about 10 to 15 minutes everday because I am always running late! ALWAYS! So this is my everyday make-up routine...
1. Clinique Moisturizing Gel. I just started using this and it is soo moisturizing and soft.
2. Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer. They days I don`t use this, I can really see a difference with my makeup at the end of the day and it is so silky putting it on.
3. Garnier B.B. Cream in Medium/Deep. Being summer I don`t want to put think foundation on and this is working perfectly. I have a review on this coming soon...
4. ELF stippling brush. This works so good with the BB cream and it`s like $3 at Target.
5. Garnier Anti-dark circle roller in Medium/Deep. This is so amazing and brightens up my eyes so much. I roll it on and just blend it in with my fingers.
6. MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer in NW25. I use this all over my problem areas to cover acne scars, and redness. I just use my fingers and blend also.
7. MAC Studio Fix in C4. My face is really oily so I have to set my foundation everyday!
8. Sephora Powder Brush. This brush is so soft and amazing for setting your foundation.
9. ELF Blush Brush. I actually use this to contour.
10. ELF Complexion Brush. I use this as my Blush brush.
11. ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder. This is very similar to the laguna and orgasm duo from NARS.
12. ELF eyelash curler. Best $1 product I`ve ever had.
13. Benefit They`re Real Mascara. This is definitely the best mascara I have ever owned..
14. ELF Eyeshadow C Brush.
15. ELF Blending Eyeshadow Brush.
16. Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze. These are so easy to put on and I just use my fingers most of the time. I use this alone most of the time also (I just bought these.. drug store haul coming soon).
17. AVON eyeshadow palette. I`ve had this for a very long time, and just rediscovered it. Avon is so affordable and to me its really close to the NAKED palette.
18. MAC Fix +. I don`t know what I would do without this. It seems my makeup so well and I really makes it last so much longer!
What is your everyday makeup routine?