Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So today i decided to go shopping and i ended up going to Forever 21, Fashion Q, and Goodwill. I was looking for something that was comfty but fashionable as well.
So starting with Forever 21 ..
Plum Capri Leggings, $4.80
- I have lots of leggings but theyre all black and different shades of grey. I`m more of a neutral person but this legging caught my eyes. This plum color isn`t bright at all, its more of a watered down dark purple and this makes it very easy to match up with almost any top. Personally, i would wear this with a white shaded top to lighten up the dim hue and throw on some sandals. Leggings are very affordable and handy when you have no idea what to wear.
Navy blue & White Pin Striped Top, $11.80
- This is a short sleeved cotton top. The material is very very comfty. It`s button halfway and the length is a little past belt area. I definitely love this top especially because of its comforting material and casualty. I`d wear this top with slim dark jeans and some acessories to spice up the look.
Nude High/Low Skirt, $14.50
- So here`s my favorite piece i got from F21 today. So the trendy hight to low skirt is in style so is the nude hues. The skirt is pretty flowy and loose. I`d wear this skirt with a nice short sleeved khaki shirt and some 1 strap nude heels, oh and dont forget to acessorize.
Fashion Q Time !
Brown and Black Polka dotted blouse, $17.99
- This is the only piece I purchased from Fasion Q. This is a brown blouse with large black polka dots. I adore this top because of the sheer breezy material. Its tied in the front and has gold buttons lined down. I would wear this top with any bottom as long as its dark. This blouse is flexible, it can be casual or even formal.
Off-White blouse, $6.00
- This top is 100% polyester and is thick but still sheer. I love this top because of the arms. It`s loose and gives it a poofy bounce at the wrist. I would wear this top with a tight short skirt of any color with some heels . I would acessorize with earrings and mid length necklace.
Teal Button up, $6.00
-This top is a very bold color. I`m scared to go bright but this top was just calling my name. It`s long sleeved but i rolled it up. The material is thick, similar to a blazer. I do want to take off the buttons and sew on black buttons to give its uniqueness. I would wear this top over a nice tank with any bottom.
I hope you guys enjoyed my haul as much as i did. Tell me what you think, your likes and dislikes, and what you would wear/ with what.
Lee`s High Rise Denim Shorts, $5.00
- So i originally bought these shorts as pants. i just cut it and rolled up the bottom. I love love love these shorts. Its not tight and is fashionable. I`d wear this top with anything actually. (:
*photos are mine*