Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
^^Picture is mine, dont take.
Hey! So a few days ago, I went to Walmart to pick up some stuff. I have been wanting to check out some of the Essie nail polishes, because they are great, and I know they have some spring colors. I went a little overboard, i know. But hey, springs a pretty long season (: Plus, I can wear some of these in the summer as well.
Starting from the left, here are the colors I got.
1) Shine of the times - This is super pretty. It is very reflective. If you put it over black nail polish, its like a rainbow.
2) Big Spender- I love purples in the spring and summer! This color is super pretty, I cant wait to try it!
3) Watermelon- I love the name of this! Especially because Watermelon is my favorite spring and summer snack!
4) Turquoise & caicos - This color is amazing! It reminds me a lot of mermaid`s tears by O.P.I, which is another favorite of mine.
5) Fifth Avenue - I love this! Its like a fire hydrant orange/red. It will be so pretty to spice up your little black dress.
What are your favorite spring nail polishes? Do you want me to do Spring NOTD with these colors? Tell me what you think!