Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sorry if I have not posted in a little while but I was on vacations in Cuba. Todays post is going to be about a look I did a couple of days before leaving. This is a very nice look that can be worn everyday if you want to look nice but not overdone. So there are the products used for this look:
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Urban Decay YDK eyeshadow (All over lid color)
- Urban Decay Tease eyeshadow (In the crease)
- Urban Decay Busted eyeshadow (In the outer corner)
- Urban Decay Foxy eyeshadow (Highlight)
- Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow (As an eyeliner on upper lashline)
- Sephora collection black eyeliner (waterline)
- Yves St-Laurent Faux-cils mascara in black
So, thats everything I used for that look. I you liked it you can comment or subscribe. Everybody have a nice day.
Source link: http://melpatinage21.blogspot.com