Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! I just wanted to quickly show you my face of the day from yesterday. I just ran errands the whole day so I just wanted a bright and easy look. In case you were wondering the top is from target!
- The Body Shop`s Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion
- Physician`s Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Primer
- Mix of No7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in 15 Buff (too dark) and Maybelline`s Fit Me Foundation in 120
- MAC`s MSF Natural in Medium
- NYX`s Cream Blush in Natural
- ELF`s Golden Bronzer (mix of all colors used as a highlight)
- Benefit`s Hoola Bronzer
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Benefit`s Creamless Cream Shadow in R.S.V.P.
- Urban Decay`s Naked (just to blend out the crease)
- Urban Decay`s Bootycall (inner corner and browbone highlight)
- NYX`s White Eye Liner Pencil
- ELF`s Liquid Liner in Black
- ELF`s Liquid Liner in Stardust (I used this all over the lid to add multicolored glitter but unforunately the camera cannot pick it up grr)
- ELF`s Brow Kit in Medium (loving this so far!)
- Rimmel`s Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara
- Nada, I did have Fruit Punch Baby Lips on earlier that day but it wore off when the photos were taken!
School is coming up next week and I`m so excited/nervous. I`ll be starting my freshman year in college. Ahh I don`t know. Oh! I don`t like the Sexy Curves mascara, I hate the brush and I hate the look of it blah. So I`m just trying to use it up at this point so excuse the lashes! Reviews on the brow kit is coming up! Thanks for reading :)
*Photos belong to me, please do not use*
mac makeup beauty