Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Here is a relatively recent EOTD that I did a few months ago. Sometimes I create a look that I love so much that I end up wearing it several times in a row, and this is one of those looks. It`s really simple to do and it goes with pretty much everything.
For this look:
- Prime the eyes; I used Urban Decay`s Primer Potion
- Apply `Rose` from the Lorac Pro 2 palette on the lid
- Apply `Light Brown` from the same palette in the crease
- Apply `Unbridled` from the Lorac Unzipped palette in the crease under `Light Brown`
- Apply `Espresso` from the original Lorac Pro palette in the outer corner
- Line your eyes with a brown liner; I used the Stila Smudgestick in `Damsel`
- Apply mascara; I used Revlon`s waterproof Lash Potion mascara
Thanks for reading!
Previous post (Walmart makeup haul):
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp eotd lorac