Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! A few days ago I was playing around with my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and I thought I`d share the eye look I did! I`m so in love with this palette, it is definitely worth the $50! I never thought I`d spend so much on a single makeup item but I`m glad I did! Anywho, I hope you guys like this EOTD and feel free to add/follow me!
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer
2. "Suspect" on the inner 1/3 of eyelid
3. "Y.D.K." on the outer 1/3 of eyelid
4. "Snakebite" on the crease
5. "Foxy" as a highlight
6. "Bootycall" on the inner corners
7. Revlon Luxurious Kohl Eyeliner in "Rich Mink" on the outer 1/3 lower lashline, then "Busted" applied over the eyeliner
8. Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner applied on top lashline and winged out
9. Applied Falsies and applied Maybelline Pulse Perfection Mascara over it
*Picture belongs to me. Please do not take.