Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a very simply eyelook from a few months back where I did a toned down - light blue look. What I did was:
1. Primed my eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Applied Urban Decay`s Shattered - a "silvered blue" - all over my lid
3. Applied Urban Decay`s Sin - a light champagne - in my inner corner and blended with Shattered
4. Applied a little bit of Urban Decay`s Gunmetal - a dark gray with silver shimmers - in the outer corner and a little bit into the crease
5. Lastly I lined my upper and lower lashlines with black liner
Overall this was a very easy look to do, and a bit toned down so its more appropriate to wear in the daytime.
So what do you think of my eye look? Would you wear more toned - down blues if you don`t usually like to sport the bright shades?
*pictures are mine