Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is an Eye of the Day from my beauty blog; I hope it helps!
I was never one to pass up a pun :)
Too Faced - Shadow Insurance
e.l.f. - Shimmering Facial Whip, Lilac Petal
Sonia Kashuk - Eye Shadow Duo, Diamond Life
Botanics - Eye Colour, Olive
Sonia Kashuk - Eyeliner Palette, Olive shade
Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, Ultra Black
Neutrogena - Healthy Volume Mascara, Black
1. Prime your lids with Too Faced`s `Shadow Insurance` and go over lightly with e.l.f.`s Facial Whip.
2. Apply Sonia Kashuk`s Diamond shadow all across the lids.
3. Deepen the corners of the eyes with Botanics` eye color ; blend inward across the crease to give more definition. Blend the color out to soften the edges.
4. Line 1/2 of bottom lash line with Botanics` eye color, taper inward.
5. Line eyes with Sonia Kashuk`s powder eyeliner. Tight line with Physicians Formula`s eyeliner.
6. Curl lashes; apply mascara.