Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! It`s been a while since I`ve posted an EOTD. Since I`ve been out of school for a few months, I don`t really have to go out everyday which means that I don`t put on any makeup.
Here is a look that I did with the relatively new Lorac Pro 2 palette.
For this look:
1. Prime eyes with Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Apply `Chrome` onto the lid
3. Apply `Light Brown` into the crease
4. Apply `Charcoal` into the outer corner
5. Apply `Plum` into the outer corner
6. Black eyeliner; I used the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips automatic eyeliner pencil in Black
7. Apply your favorite mascara; I used Revlon`s Lash Potion waterproof mascara
8. Brows are filled in with Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in `Ebony` and Almay automatic brow pencil in `Brunette`
Thanks for reading!
Previous post (TJ Maxx Haul):
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp Lorac Pro2 EOTD