Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I decided to stop being lazy and actually apply eye shadow today, haha! I whipped out my new <strong>Comfort Zone</strong> palette by Wet and Wild and added a few of my Naked shades into the look :) Here`s what I did:
- Primed eyelids with UD Primer potion
- Filled in eyebrows with a mixture of Naked and Buck from UD Naked palette
- Applied the shadows from the left side of the Comfort Zone palette as instructed
- Used the Definer shade in outer crease, mixed it with Darkhorse from UD Naked palette
- Lined my lashed with UD 24/7 Perversion liquid liner
- Applied my Smashbox Mascara to lashes
- Applied NYX pearl eyeliner to waterline
- Applied Virgin from Naked palette to my inner corner</strong>
Very simple look. I wore my glasses today too instead of contacts, so this look wasn`t really noticeable haha. I like it though! I`m excited to experiment with the other side of the comfort zone palette :)
What do you think of this look? Do you own the Comfort Zone palette?
*pics are mine, don`t steal!