Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m finally starting to get back into having fun with my makeup again. It may not look like much to some people, but this is actually quite a bright look for me, especially because it was to wear to Uni. I came up with this blue/grey eye look using my Naked and Inglot palettes. It does look very dark but I like that when my eyes are open it hides a lot of the intencity.
What do you think of this look?
<i> Products Used: </i>
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Inglot light blue shadow for the crease
- Gunmetal (naked palette) crease and outer v
- virgin (naked palette) lid colour
- ELF liquid eyeliner
- Maybelline Stiletto Mascara
*photos are my own.