Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is an Eye of the Day from my beauty blog; I hope it helps!
Glitzy eyes for a night out. It`s a light and simple look--there is absolutely no blending involved :)
Too Faced - Shadow Insurance
Milani - Runway Eyes, #11 Beach Sand
Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, Ultra Black
Sephora - Glitter Eyeliner, 07 Gold
Maybelline - The Falsies Volum` Express, Brownish Black
1. Prime your lids with Too Faced`s `Shadow Insurance.`
2. Apply Milani`s shimmer eye shadow all across the lids.
3. Tight line eyes with Physician Formula`s eyeliner; taper edges off.
4. Apply about a quarter of inner top lids with Sephora`s glitter eyeliner; line lower lash lines as well, tapering in about a quarter of your eye and tapering off the outer corners slightly.
5. Curl lashes; apply mascara to top and bottom lashes.
[First two pictures are with flash, the last two are without]