Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! Lately I`ve been in a sort of makeup rut, and while I love my brown and taupe neutrals, I just wanted to do something different from my normal eye looks. Typically I don`t break out the cranberry and burgundy shades until the fall, and this look was the start of getting out of my normal routine. I`ve actually worn this look a few times in the past couple of weeks, and it`s mostly drugstore products!
For this eye look
1. Prime your eyes: I used the LORAC Behind the Scenes eyeshadow primer
2. Apply a burnished gold shade to the lids: The shade I used is the Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo Pigment in `Downtown Brown.` I believe these are being discontinued as I`ve seen them on clearance at Ulta.
3. Apply a cranberry shade in the crease: I used NYX`s Burgundy Pearl, which is a bright, satin finished cranberry shade
4. Apply a burgundy shade in the outer corner: I used NYX`s Beauty Queen, which is a dark burgundy with chunky glitter. I`m not even sure if these two NYX shades are still available, as I`ve had these for years and have just recently re-discovered them.
5. Apply eyeliner: I used a brown gel eyeliner this time (L`Oreal Infallible gel eyeliner in `Espresso`), but feel free to use any color and formulation you like
6. Apply mascara: I used the L`Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara
- Anastasia Dipbrow Promade in `Ebony`
- Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in `Ebony`
Thanks for reading!
Previous post (ColourPop shadows haul):
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
LuuuxWeeklyBeautyComp EOTD gold burgundy EyeOfTheDay