Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
A few weeks ago my highschool gymnastics season ended, and so we had a county dinner. I decided to wear a pink eye look to match my shirt. ( I just realized I have a real overdue eye look to post from around the Holidays that I didn`t even post yet that looks similar to this but oh well. I`ll post that later, -[ the reason I`m hesitating on that is because I also want to post that day`s OOTD, and to do that I also alllso want to post a shoe haul featuring the shoes I`m wearing there haha.] so yeah!)
anyway, here is what I did,!:
1. first I primed my eyes with UD`s primer potion
2. next I took NYX pencil in strawberry milk, and applied it all over my lid so the pink shadows would pop more
3. then I took tainted from my UD 15th Anniversary palette and put it in my inner corner
4. then I took Woodstock (from either UD 15 or UD Rollergirl) and put it in the center of my lid, blending it with tainted
5. next I took Last Call from UD Ammo shadow palette and put it in my crease, and outer corner
6. to make it a little more dramatic, I took Oil slick from UD Ammo palette and blended it into my outer v to darken Last Call up a bit.
7. I then applied UD`s zero 24/7 eyeliner to my lower lashline,
8. and finally I used UD`s big fatty mascara to coat my upper lashes
and that was it ! i hope you like my look.
I know pink might be a funky color and some of you may not like to wear it, but I really do enjoy wearing it cause it`s fun!
so what do you think about my eye look? would you try wearing it or are you not a big fan of pink?
*pictures are mine. and oh BTW, PLEASE excuse my disgusting eyebrows lol it was a long time since I had got them done haha..