Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! So I`m finally back with a EOTD :) So I`ve been more brave with my eyeshadow choices recently, maybe because I`ve developed some eyeshadow application skills haha.
So for this look, I used the following products to achieve my look.
1) UDPP (not pictured here)
2) E.L.F Little Black Beautybook in Volume 1 Warm Tones - the dark forest green color
3) Wet n` Wild Coloricon Trio in Silent Treatment - the purple taupe eyelid color
4) Sephora`s Hot Hues Baked Eyeshadow Palette in Burnished Cocoa - the matte highlight color
5) L`oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner in Black Mica
6) Maybelline Vibrating Mascara in Blackest Black
After applying UDPP all over the lid, I used an eyeshadow smudger brush to pack on the forest green color on my lid. Then using a crease blender, I picked up the purple taupe color and used it in my crease to blend out the harsh line that was created by the forest green color. Then with a fluffly blending brush, I continued to blend out the line between the forest green color and the purple taupe. After that, I used the matte highlighter color from the Sephora palette to blend the purple taupe even more. I chose to use a matte highlighter as opposed to a shimmer/satin one because both the shadows I used were shimmer/satin! Then I did my usual cat eye liner and then finished off with mascara :D
It didn`t turn out as dark and bad as I thought it was going to be so I might wear this more often!
What do you think? Do you like the pairing of forest green and purple taupe?
*Pictures are mines!
Thanks for reading :)
health makeup beauty