Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Thank you guys for the feedback on my first EOTD! Although it was nice to do a subtle green look (and this is definitely not over-the-top bold either), I really enjoyed wearing a green eye and decided to do a slightly more intense version the next day using (mostly) Urban Decay products. The eyeshadows are all from Urban Decay`s Book of Shadows Vol II.
1. First, I applied UD`s Midnight Cowboy Rides Again (very shimmery champagne colour) on the inner half of the lid.
2. Next, I applied Homegrown (shimmery grass-coloured green) on the outer half and blended it slightly upto the crease.
3. I then blended out the crease with a soft brown colour from a Smasbox quad that does not have individual names.
4. Next I added Misdemeanor (forest green colour) on the outer v area of the lid.
5. Then I took Stash 24/7 eyeliner (a mossy green) and put that on my waterline and applied Stray Dog (grey, taupe) 24/7 eyeliner on my top lashline.
6. I then applied Estee lauder Double Wear mascara on my lashes.
I absolutely love this eye look! As I`ve mentioned before I don`t get to wear colour very much so when I do I really enjoy it :). I think from now on I will try to take pictures of the eye look step by step so you can see the steps in motion. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and happy Luuuxing!
All images and opinions are my own.