Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is an Eye of the Day from my beauty blog; I hope it helps!
It`s late, I`ve yet to study for my Final tomorrow (prolonging the inevitable) and I don`t have the energy to be creative with the title for my eye of the day--or rather, eye of the night. So, `A Subtly Bruised Look` it is, since that`s what it kind of looks like. What a shiner!
Too Faced - Shadow Insurance
Revlon, Illuminance Crème Shadow, Seashells
e.l.f. - Custom Eyes, Wisteria
e.l.f. - Custom Eyes, Periwinkle
NYX, Single Eyeshadow, Alaska
Wet `n` Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Liner, Black
Physicians Formula - Eye Booster 2 in 1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum, Ultra Black
Neutrogena - Healthy Volume Mascara, Black
1. Prime your lids with Too Faced`s `Shadow Insurance` and go over lightly with any of the neutral colors from the Revlon creme shadows.
2. Apply e.l.f`s `Wisteria` all across the lids.
3. Go along the outer corner of the eyes with e.l.f.`s Periwinkle; blend. Deepen the corners with NYX`s Alaska; blend the darker color inward across the crease to give more definition. Blend the color out to soften the edges.
4. Line eyes with Wet n` Wild`s creme liner; taper edges off. Tight line with Physicians Formula`s eyeliner.
5. Curl lashes; apply mascara.