Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is the eyes look I did today. I was inspired by a picture I liked on IG and decided to recreate it. This looked is very pretty and I don`t think it is dramatic at all to wear it in the day-time.
How I Created The Look:
1. Apply UD Eye Primer Potion in Eden all-over the lid.
2. Maybelline Enchated Smoked Quad GREEN e/s for the lids.
3. UD e/s Dark-Horse for the crease using a dome/crease brush.
4. Blend, Blend, Blend
5. UD e/s Half-Baked above the crease using a tappered-blending brush
6. Maybelline Emerald Smoked Quad e/s (for) highlight for the inner-corner eyes.
7. Wet&Wild e/s Brulee for the brows highlight
8. Line my eyes with Jordana fabuliner.
9. Curled my lashed and applied Maybelline Colossal mascara to the lash.
10. Tight-lined upper and lower water-line with Wet&Wild Gel Eyeliner.
11. Lined bottom eyes with UD e/s Dark-Horse and Smog on the bottom.