Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
How are you today? Im at university and I am during my exams week so I need a quick look that doesnt need a lot of blending. I know people are going to think: Why is she even wearing makeup during exams? Even if I dont do something as elaborated or artistic as what I like to do when I have a lot of time, doing my makeup is something that calms me. I just cant leave the house without makeup. Its not because Im not confident in myself, its because its just a really important step that brightens my morning. Anyway enough rambling, heres the look I am wearing today using mostly Too Faced natural eye.
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Mac Painterly paint pot
- Too Faced Silk teddy eye shadow (All over lid color)
- Too Faced Velvet revolver eye shadow (Transition color)
- Too Faced Push-up eye shadow (In the outer part of the crease)
- Too Faced Heaven eye shadow (Browbone matte highlight)
- Lise Watier Peacock eye pencil (Upper lash line)
- Urban Decay Zero eyeliner (In the waterline)
- Yves Saint-Laurent Faux-cils (Black mascara)
- Clinique Bottom lashes mascara
So theres the finish look. I hope you liked it.
Source link: http://melpatinage21.blogspot.com