Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today Im going to share with you the look I was wearing today. Its a really nice golden natural slightly smoky eye. So here are the products I used:
- Urban Decay primer potion
- Mac paint pot in painterly
- Mac All that glitters eye shadow (Inner corner)
- Mac Amber lights eye shadow (Outer half)
- Mac Soft brown eye shadow (Transition)
- Art Deco 361 eye shadow (crease medium pink color)
- Mac Private viewing eye shadow (Outer corner to darken it a little bit. Its a neutral purple color)
- Smashbox cream colored matte brow bone highlight shade (I dont have the name)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Rockstar liner (upper lash line)
- Sephora black liner (The one in the lipstick tube applied in my waterline)
- Yves Saint-Laurent faux-cils mascara
- Clinique bottom lashes mascara
So thats it for todays look. Hope you liked it and thanks for reading.
Source link: http://melpatinage21.blogspot.com