Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This post is about a look I did today. It is super bright and fun and I really like it because I find that look really shows that makeup is an art. So, for this look, Ill just write the products I used because its a really long list.
- BH cosmetics 88 tropical shimmer palette (yellow shade, blue shade and cream highlight color)
- LOréal HIP duo in adventurous (bright pink)
- Nyx e/s trio in Orange/Golden Orange/Peach (Orange)
- Mac e/s in Purple shower (Purple color in outer corner)
- Nyx e/s trio in olive grove (Middle lime green shade)
- Mac e/s in vibrant grape (Crease purple)
- Artdeco e/s in color 361 (darker pink color)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mildew (green)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric (blue)
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero (black)
- LOréal télescopic felt tip liner in Black
- Mac Zoom fast black mascara
So, this is the look. I hope you liked it. Everybody have a nice day and feel free to comment.
Source link: http://melpatinage21.blogspot.com