Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Over the past couple months I have used up a few products. I love how satisfying using something up feels. I am going to jump right in and get started.
1. Got2b Smooth Operator hairspray. This hairspray smells so good and I love the light hold it gives. This is a product I have repurchased many times.
2. Urban Decay Urban Defense tinted moisturizer. I used the colour in Halo and I loved this. At first I thought it gave my skin a slightly sticky feeling, but I used less and found I really liked it. It really give a light coverage , but was perfect for the summer months were it is too warm to wear a heavy foundation.
3. Physicians Formula highlighter. This is the small pink bottle with a 3 on it. It cam in a kit I bought a while ago. It is a pretty pink slightly shimmery liquid highlighter. It is almost reminiscent of Moon Beam, but a little thicker. The only complaint I have for this is the packaging makes it hard to get all of the product.
4. Revlon ColorStay Aqua. This is a powder mineral foundation that feels cool /slightly moist when you apply it. It is really nice to wear when it is hot out and I think it gives a pretty good coverage, defiantly not heavy but more light/medium. I would repurchase it.
5. Urban Decay Ink for Eyes in black. This is a cream eyeliner and it is my favourite cream/gel liner. It is very black and stays on all day/night. When I have the chance I would love to repurchase this liner.
6/7. Nicole by OPI Nic`s Sticks. These were two base coats and the pink was to hydrate your nails and the blue one was to make them stronger I believe. I did enjoy these and really loved how easy it was to apply them the brush they come with is really nicely shaped.