Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I picked up this little palette from e.l.f.`s Cyber Monday haul and I figured that I should get the reviews going on the products that I kept :P This palette was really interesting to me because the colors looked really natural and easy to blend. For the price, I think that you get what you pay for and the colors are pretty but they`re mostly shimmery. The colors weren`t showing up to well on my hand, but they show up decently on your eyes.
- the darker colors are pretty pigmented
- good range of nude/neutral colors to add to any look
- you can use any combination for the 6 colors to create your desired look (like the top row, brow bone color, lid and crease)
- very affordable
- all of the colors are shimmery
- sometimes there is fall out when applying certain colors
- the palette itself is very hard to open, I`ve chipped my nail polish many times trying to get this to open
Overall, I think that this palette is okay for every day, but I think when used in conjunction with some other matte colors, the looks you can achieve are better than the looks that you can get with just using this palette. I might try the other palette, which is the smoky one because there might be matte colors instead of all shimmery ones. I`m going to link in the source link the same palette but in a different color.