Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So, i`ve been using this ELF pallet for about three or four months and i figured i have a general idea about it. Overall i think it`s a great starter pallet for people who are just diving in to the world of makeup.
2. Lots of colors in one pallet
3. Easy to apply
4. Bright colours have great pigmentation
5. Easy to blend.
1. Flakes so you lose a lot of product
2. Neutrals have little pigmentation
3. Smudges easily (not in a good way)
4. Fades quickly
5. Messy Messy Messy!
Like every product this pallet has its list of pros and cons so its all up to you. Personally for someone more advanced with makeup, I would not recommend this pallet. However, if you are just starting out and want to experiment with colors, give it a go!
*this image belongs to me.