Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
L to R
- E.L.F. Smudge brush ($1)
- E.L.F. lip brush ($1)
I heard from xteeener looong ago that this is terrible as a lip brush but great for inner corner highlights, let`s see if that still holds true
- E.L.F. Studio Eyebrow Treat and Tame ($3)
I got these the last time I ordered from E.L.F., I found that the treat part actually works a little, and got my mom into it. (see my full review here http://bit.ly/w9ZDCG)
- E.L.F. Butternut quad ($1)
Also a relatively old product of theirs, I just never got to trying it because I don`t wear eyeshadow on the daily.
- E.L.F. Waterproof eyeliner pen in Black ($1)
A little scared that this is already dried out (since I`ve seen that happen w/ someone on YT), but will review soon if it hasn`t
- E.L.F. lipstick in Flirtatious & Charming ($1 each)
- E.L.F. Glossy Gloss in Sweet Salmon ($3) see my review here http://cjx3pooh.blogspot.com/2012/02/review-swatches-elf-studio-glossy-gloss.html
This isn`t the most exciting haul, but I`ve learned to only buy items I would actually use.
If you ever want to order from E.L.F. online, be sure to check Retail Me Not for a coupon code before ordering. I got my items 50% off :)