Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went to Target a few weeks back and accidentally purchased this. I originally went to Target to try one of their matte lip colors, but I got this instead because I`m an idiot and thought that`s what it was.
<strong>ELF`s Lip Balm SPF 15</strong>
- I like the packaging because it`s small and sleek. There`s not too much design detail to it.
- One thing I can`t stand about it, is that it`s name "Pink" is written in incredibly tiny letters, just like every other ELF product. It`s annoying.
- I like that the color can be built more intense on my lips. For the most part, it`s pretty sheer with one application, but if I keep applying, it`s more noticeable.
- It`s a twist up lip balm, which I think is pretty good because I hate when they don`t.
- It`s flavor is mainly minty and smells like peppermint. It`s a pretty strong smell too.
- Do you own any of the ELF lip balms? If so, do you like it?
- What`s your favorite lip balm flavor?